- 1 cup bean flour
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper
- 1 knorr cube
- 1 tsp cray fish
- 1.5 cups water
- cooking oil spray
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup corned beef
- disposable pie tins
- Mix 1 cup of bean flour and warm water and allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Blend onion, tomato, bell pepper and scotch bonnet peppers. Add 1/2 cup of water to blender. Add this mixture to the bean flour and water mixture.
- Add oil, knorr cube (crushed), cray fish and corned beef. Stir together.
- Spray pie tins with cooking spray and pour mixture into the pans and cover with foil paper.
- On medium heat, add 4 cups of water to a large pot and line the bottom of the pot with foil paper. Add the cupcake pans* in the pot and cover the pot. Allow to steam for 10 -15minutes**
- Remove and allow to cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Turn out onto plate and serve.
*Since I cannot state a specific size of pot, steam however many tins fit into your pot at a time