We are hiring! Social Media Intern Wanted
Join our amazing team
Ayiba is a fast-growing online magazine focused on highlighting a new generation of movers and shakers who disrupt tired narratives through innovation, technology, and new media. We are looking for interns to help grow our readership, build new partnerships, and create some buzz.
The online media industry is fast-paced. Qualified candidates for our program must be able to work under demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment, as well as possess excellent computer, communication, and organizational skills. Candidates must be available to work 8-10 hours a week.
The application deadline is January 19th, 2017. The internship program starts January 28th.
Social Media : Ayiba is looking for an exceptional social media & marketing intern to join our creative, hard-working team. You will be contributing to the growth and expansion of Ayiba’s readership by assisting our Brand Strategy Lead.
- Contribute to the development of our social media strategy
- Manage social media channels, especially Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Increase community engagement
- Promote website and blog content
- Conduct detailed analytical reporting
- Ability to network with young African leaders
- Opportunity to attend/cover events for Ayiba
- Hands-on experience with an ace team
- Freedom to lead projects, test strategies, and implement your ideas
- Recommendation and references upon completion
Are you the right fit?
- Are you a good writer and researcher?
- Do you care about attention to detail and quality of work?
- Can you manage multiple tasks with ease?
- Are you tech savvy and do you have a basic understanding of modern digital technologies?
- Are you passionate about everything you do?
*All internships are remote, so you can work from anywhere in the world, and unpaid.
Email email@example.com with your resume.