- 2 Ears of Corn
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons of Melted Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon of ground Garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon powder
- 1 Teaspoon of ground Ginger powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Curry
- 1/2 Teaspoon of dried, ground thyme
- A pinch of Salt
- Pre-Heat oven on 350 Fahrenheit
- Add all the spices to the melted butter and stir to a smooth paste.
- Rub the spice mixture generously all over the corn making sure that it sticks to it.
- Place the spiced corn on an aluminium tray and put in the oven. You can also grill this on a open grill flame if available.
- Let corn cook for about 20-25 minutes, turning it around every 5 minutes to allow even cooking.
Recipe by Essie Spice