Future-proof skills, next-level mentors, and global friendships for girls aged 14-18
Girls Trip Tours brings women from all over the world to experience Africa on curated cultural excursions. Their travel experiences are focused on female empowerment and mentoring young women is an integral part of our mission. On past trips to Ghana, Kenya, and South Africa, they have connected over 100 local young women to professional mentors, internships, and academic scholarships through our Girls MAP program.
Girls Trip Tours mission to impact future generations by empowering young women today is more important than ever. From July 6th – 25th 2020, they will connect highly ambitious girls (aged 14-18) from all over the world to one another and to mentors through a virtual seminar series that offers:
- Multimedia Storytelling
- Design Thinking and Future Building
- Personal Finances and Wealth Building
- Introductions to Data Science, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence
What makes the program unique is the:
- Diverse selection of mentors and guest speakers
- Portfolio-worthy projects
- Extracurricular activities including global virtual excursions
If you are or know of a talented young woman who will benefit from this unique learning program, have them apply here. Spaces are limited so make sure to apply before our deadline on June 19th! Scholarships are available to students that qualify. Nominate one today!